I promised more Spidey Stiles like a decade ago, so here it finally is
Avengers Magazine Shoot (manip)
- 'the new handyman's hot so i'm gonna keep breaking stuff' au
- 1940’s jazz club au
- 'i'm having a shit day and you just crashed into my car so i was gonna give you hell but wow you're really hot' au
- 'you just moved into my building so i'm gonna bring you something you probably already have just so i can meet you' au
- superhero/sidekick au
- little league coach and one of the parents fall in love au
- 'shit i fancy my sister's boyfriend' au
- favourite checkout assistant au
- falling in love on an online forum au
Phantom Of The Opera AU
Stiles’ entire being trembled with fright. How did such a beautiful creature turn so horrid and mad in a matter of seconds? The Phantom’s face was burned and distorted, undoubtedly grotesque, but the terror that gripped his heart was caused by The Phantom’s anger, the wildness of a savage animal that he, for a moment, had become.
"I’m sorry," a whisper quiet apology.
The Phantom froze, his back to Stiles, hands stretched out in an aborted move to grab the mask. It was silent, save for the gurgling water and Stiles thought the Phantom would never speak again. The prospect of never hearing his Angel Of Music seized at his throat. Stiles said it again, louder.
"I don’t need your pity," came a reply, gravely and low.
"I do not pity you," he said and then repeated, this time more heatedly. "I don’t."
"Everyone has agood side and everyone has a bad one, only you have them both on the surface." Stiles had leaned over and pressed his lips against the left and then, the right side of The Phantom’s face. Both kisses, feathery light and equal in measure were so warm, it sent shivers down The Phantom’s spine. He closed his eyes, half believing this was a dream and half praying it wasn’t.
"But you have been given a gift, Angel of Music, and you had shared it with me when I’ve given you nothing in return. You shine so brightly I cannot see your poor face. And I can’t bring myself to hate it."
When the Phantom finally opened his eyes, they shone with tears.
When I went under, the world was at war. When I woke, they said we won.
Will Graham having a good time.